Selasa, 4 Disember 2012

2012, busy year..

 
c the pic k bawah tu??
yes same goes to me n my situation now...:(..
headache everyday...
Last week i had seen my supervisor for my thesis..n we had a short meeting n discussion about my research...
guess what?? i feel so stupid coz some of the question that he ask me, i can give the answer even though i know the answer...
soo stress... n every week he want me to discuse with him...
n n n n... today...ayah asking me when he noticed at 8 o'clock i'm still lying on my bed..
"tak de claske ngah? nak ayah send g clas ke??can u drive ur car?ok tak?"
guess my answer "its ok..akk pening..n i'm not going to c DR today..not today..coz i have nothing on my mind..."huhuhuhu
 
this pic juz like me when i stress becoz of my beloved thesis.

 
i need something that can release and make me relax..more... i know n realise that i have no choice.. n i have to meet him every week for my own gud.. but... i have to study more bfre meet him..n because of everyday stay up till morning (dunno what exactly i do..:)..) me addict with coffee...when i was asrama i do not like coffee.. but since uni, caffen is my bff...but its special n i can't type it here..heheheeh...
 

 
what i feel right now is i want to do something diffrent..something that i like more..
something like sewing, cooking, n crafting..(betol ke ejaan tu??)hehheh
so i start will my tote bag clas 15 dec that i already booked to attend it...:))...so hepiiiii!!!!
n my crumble clas 22 dec at the se place....B.B. Bangi jeeee.!! hehehehe...
i can't wait to attend the clas even though i was alon go there...:)..
coz i like al those thing...
n every sunday it was a busy day for me among this month... coz i have to set up the hantaran...n buy some cepe paper for the flower.. before that, its not my hantaran, but abang punye hantaran that i help him to make it.. its 23 dec means its only 3 weeks left...hulaaaaaaaa!!!! crazy!!!!
 
all this is my precious moment n memory before we end 2012...:))...
this is the real life...:))) hope everything goes well...

Tiada ulasan:

Keguguran Part 1

Assalamualaikum semua. Terfikir untuk update blog ini dengan sebuah kisah yg agak sedih untuk sy. Kisah ini saya ceritakan bukan untuk men...