Sabtu, 30 Jun 2012

pre raya??? hehehe

29/6/2012..
malam ni kitrg buat photoshoot yg tak bpe nk shoot sempena pre-raya..hahahha
kalau semua orang wt pre-wedding kmi wt pre-raya...


sebab adik yg kt us akan balik minggu depan..means raya dia takde...n past two years, family potret not include him..
pity him ha...hehehehehe
so last night we decide to posing2 with D90...
thankfull it has set tyming...

sorry but i can't upload the photo before raya...
tak suprise la kn...hhehehehehe
after raya will upload it n promise!!!

the latest story about me... :p ..jeng..jeng..jeng...
just finish my second semester at ukm...
i have another 2 semester n next semester will get my supervisior..
DR. SHAHIDI is my supervisior when i was undergrad...
a bit of fussy men...but i know he want the best quality of thesis from us...
n the result is Alhamdulillah a star!!!...hahahahahha

tak sia2 menangis siang mlm coz stress...hehehe
but this year i know it can be the tough year for me...
read more...write more...n insyaAllah will send my first article to journal.... :)



n now my life is full with assignment + work + how to make money...hehehhe...\
coz my target is 2014 US i'm coming!!!!!!!!...:)))
no love at this moment....only love for my family...:)



1 ulasan:

Dayz J berkata...

ada pre-raya lagi ah. hehe

Keguguran Part 1

Assalamualaikum semua. Terfikir untuk update blog ini dengan sebuah kisah yg agak sedih untuk sy. Kisah ini saya ceritakan bukan untuk men...